- iken Library
- For schools
- For publishers
- For Student
- Request A Demo
- iKen Store
Installing iKen Library DVD into your system
Steps for installation :
- Insert DVD into DVD Drive. Installation will begin in few moments. (If installation does not run automatically, run ‘IkenLibrary.exe’ provided in DVD.)
- Follow guided installation instructions on your screen and proceed by clicking Next.
- On ‘Finalizing Installtion’ you will be guided to account creation form !
- This is User Account Creation form, where you need to fill all the information about yourself which will be used to login and updated under your profile. You can use ‘Sign-up’ button to open this user account creation formusing Sign-Up button on login screen.
- Enter Your Login credentails as in account creation
- Select Content Source – Now you need to download content to your library; Select either of below options.
- Copy Disk: (Recomended) This options lets you use library without having DVD in the drive, but you have to download the content first!
Use Disk:This options lets you use the content without downloading, but you need to have DVD in the drive while using Library.
Note:- You can get this options by clicking, DVD icon on top right !
- Product Activation
- Online Activation – Click online tab, enter 16 digit product key provided in DVD case, click proceed to continue and your product will be activated.
- Offline Activation – Click Offline tab enter 16 digit product key provided in DVD case click Proceed, You will be provided ‘Product Activation Code’. Call our helpline 0922 322 4044 and provide them this code to get your activation key! Enter Product activation Key received in response of your code & click ‘Submit’, your product will be activated.